Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Voldemort, Nazis, and High School

Last night I dreamed that I was teaching a class at Hogwarts. My classroom was in Snape's dungeon because I was a new teacher. It was dark, lit only by candles which reflected off the water (a pond really) that filled the bottom three feet of my classroom. There were strange things in the water that looked like lily pads, but were not really. I had just gotten word that Lord Voldemort had joined forces with the Nazis. I told all my students to leave and go hide. Each student used spells or ran off until the room was empty-looking except for me. But it was only emptied moments before two Nazis came bursting through my door. It was a bit scary, and I hardly had time to think before a friend from high school apparated into my room (a mere four feet from where I was standing). As the Nazis advanced, my friend waved me over to grab his arm so I could apparate out again with him. Little did I know that Voldemort had taught the Nazis how to apparate as well. We ended up somewhere near a stable and a rather large hill. Our attempt to apparate away from the Nazis had failed on two accounts. First, we were followed, and second only most of my body made it. My right arm had been splinched and left behind inside the school. With the utmost speed, I whipped out my invisibility cloak which I draped over the two of us to hide from the Nazis when it was clear that we had been followed. We hid as they began searching in the stables and the surrounding area. It was difficult to breathe quietly under the heavy cloak, so it took extra effort to be quite. However, just as the Nazis were getting close, I thought I recognized one of them. Unfortunately, it was at this moment that I woke up.

2 comments:

  1. i guess it's ok, but i don't know what most of these words mean, so i could only get through 1/3 of it. i'll have to finish it later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really belle? you haven't read harry potter yet?

    ReplyDelete