Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ferrying Fugitive across the Wild Wild West

I was away in New York City this weekend, but that seemed to have no effect on my mind. The second night at the hotel, I dreamed that Luke, Case, Ab, and I were stuck in the wild wild west. We were traveling under the radar with a fugitive who would later go on to become Jin from Lost. Uncle Pete met us by the river to ferry us out of the wild wild west. Luke and Ab had to take one for the team by disguising themselves as the opposite gender to make it easier for us to escape. We couldn't quite convince the sheriff of our fake identities and since we were harboring a fugitive, we ended up having to make a run for it. We hijacked a viking ship, and took off down the rapids towards the East Coast. We were tracked but not caught by the time Christopher woke me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment