Monday, June 29, 2009

Cortez and the Volcano Whirlpool

It's starting to get fuzzy in my mind now, but this is what I remember from the other night. I was in a long ship, like the ones the Vikings had. Cortez was the captain of the ship, and he was leading a crew from Canada down to Philadelphia where there was a volcano. The mission was to taking the long ship into the belly of the volcano which has a whirlpool of lava inside. We were to ride into the whirlpool to end below the top layers of the earth in order to ferry the souls of the damned. I had a special job on the boat, which I can't for the life of me recall right now. All I know is that Cortez was not happy with something I did, so he pulled off one of my socks. Funny, I lost one of my socks somewhere in the sheets in real life. I also bit my finger in my sleep and my dream. Creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment