Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Four Stages of Sleep (rated PG17?)

It was as if something in my brain had a remote control. It didn't like the channels and kept changing them in my head. I remember being in a palace watching over two children while waiting for their parents to come back. Then, I was caught in a sandstorm with invisible creatures making huge footprints everywhere that got blow away within seconds. Then I also remember watching as an evil man carried an unconscious man up to cliff. he dropped the unconscious man over the edge to his death, but instead the unconscious man turned to ashes as soon as he hit the ground. He did not die though. Within mere seconds, I could see him rising from his own ashes and coming back to life. The evil man was confused and afraid at the sight of this and disappeared. In the last stage of my dreaming, I was frying some kind of meat. The meat did not want to be fried, and therefore pulled itself out of my pan and stalked off in a rage. It was so bizarre.

No comments:

Post a Comment