Wednesday, June 10, 2009

X-people vs. Paul Bunyan and Babe the blue ox

A few nights ago, I was an X-woman? I don't really even know what my special powers were, but I had them. Probably something totally not useful. Anyway, I was with a pack of X-people. We were trying to execute some plan to save the world from evil, of course. We all got stopped in the security line leaving the airport. This security checkpoint was equipped with swords for each guard. After our leader got the confusion of our mission set straight, we were allowed to pass through. Immediately, we all spread out and went our separate ways. I was assigned to follow an assassin and make sure he didn't make it to the other side of the island. He was wandering around in the park mall. The park mall was just what it sounded like, a park inside the mall with woods and streams and everything. There was no ceiling to this mall, it was open to the sky above. I scaled a tall pine tree to stay out of site of the assassin. I was watching him from above when behind me I heard a loud voice booming through the trees. Paul Bunyan was coming up behind the woods with an axe in hand to cut down my tree. It was at this moment that I learned he was working for the enemy. The worst part was he had brought Babe the big blue ox. Super smooth talker, one of my companions, came over to help me out, but got there just as my tree came crashing down. I didn't die, but it wasn't a pleasant feeling either. And naturally, there after a few words from super smooth talker, I awoke.

2 comments: