Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Most Epic of Dreams Part 1: Introduction

Ok, let's start here. I dreamt that I lived in a different world. There were three main parts to this world, though one of the main parts was only known be legend since no one had traveled there since the beginning of time. We knew about it because there was land to the north that stretched on a far as the eye could see, but also from rumors and stories that had sprung from people living along the borders of the lands. Messengers came from the legendary third of the world.

I was a teenager again in this world. Perhaps even a little younger. I lived with my mother and father at a school or palace or whatever where my mother taught. She was the one who provided for our family. We lived on a small property within the school property boundaries.

The land to the south was the evil land where rarely anyone returned from if they verntured there. From both the Legendary part of the world and the South Land, there were messengers passing through and to the Main land where we lived. Some could be seen by all as they passed through, but some messengers were visible only to the person to whom they were intended to bring the message.

It's now late and I need to get rest, so I will have to continue tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment