Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Elephant Trunk Showers, Jim Halpert and the Blarney Stone

It's been a while since I've been able to post anything. I've had nightmares, or I've forgotten what I dreamed so I was unable to share anything. Those days are hopefully over and I return now with a tale. First, I moved into a vacation house with no showers. The reason being this, that the new law in California was that inside showers were now prohibited because of the electricity they used. Instead, each resident was assigned an elephant that they would house on their property. In return, the elephant's trunk would become your new shower head. Unfortunately, I was not satisfied with this solution, so after consulting with Jim Halpert, we raced to the Blarney Stone in order to find the answers to this problem. I don't remember why it was a race, but before I woke up, I had arrived there just before Jim Halpert. I won. However, I got not response from the stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment