Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Grand Return

I'm back! I've been a bit busy lately, but also my dreams were going through a semi-normal stage. Whether because I didn't find them amusing or because I didn't have time, did not post any of the past couple weeks. The spell has been broken and I am here to share more disturbing images from the mind of Moll with you.

Last night I was sent to a storage unit by one of my friends who wanted help moving some things. I arrived at his storage unit only to find it filled with small gnomes of the garden variety. They moved and spoke and their voices were very high and screechy rather than deep like you would expect from a manly-looking gnome. I wasn't sure what to do with them, so I told them all to link arms and follow me so no one would be lost. It was weird walking through the streets being followed by a long chain of squeaky garden gnomes singing Take It Easy by the Eagles. They crackled as they walked (like Snap, Crackle, Pop for anyone who remembers them). I took them with my to my volleyball game. It was a tournament game and I was late. I sat them all in the far left section of the seats in the warehouse so they would be out of the way. Then I grabbed some teenagers from the stands and went in the next room to warm up. If a volleyball could be made into a lamp shade, it would look like the one I was using. There were two holes in the ball, one on opposites of each other. I suppose it was the force that was keeping the ball in its shape. In this back room there were bones piled up on one side, but apparently that is normal, so I wasn't concerned. The room was lit by the light of lightning bugs. This is when my cousin Mike walked in and said these words, "College will make bones of us all." Then I was startled out of my sleep by the sound of Ben singing in the shower. So I shall leave you with those happy thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment