Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Human Aquarium

So I am with my family. We were going to stay the night with one of our friends. Her house is not like I remember it though. There is a strange basement with strange things in it. When we get through to the end of the new section, I discover an aquarium......a human aquarium. There are humans swimming around in this huge hidden aquarium tank. Their all happily swimming away out there on the other side of the glass. I ran back out of the house searching for the entrance to the aquarium. As soon as I found it, I dove in. I was pretty excited about swimming, though less at being stared at through glass. Many people joined me when they too discovered it. The only thing about this aquarium that was off was there was a 'hotel california' policy, you can never leave once you're there. Ok, so that part seems a little creepy, but overall, the swimming was pretty fun.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete