Friday, March 13, 2009

Ab's Underwater Wedding with Transparent Adaptable Lungs

So I get this invitation to Ab's wedding, which is unbelievable enough to begin with. Upon reading the invitation, I find out that the wedding is going to be held IN the Atlantic Ocean. So naturally, when the day comes around, I bring my transparent adaptable lungs which I will have to switch out with the real ones so that I can breathe underwater. Everyone has them of course. So I'm standing there on the beach ready to start walking down into the water and I pull my lungs right out, and yes, it is as disturbing as it sounds. I switch in my special set of lungs and charge into the water. When I reach the ceremony grounds, they start with the reception. So everyone is walking through lines to get food, and I spot Uncle Albert, Uncle Pete, Mike and Chuck. I walk over to them and ask what's going on. They tell me that I am late and I'm supposed to be singing with the Mermaid girls choir. This is news to me since I know nothing about the Mermaid girls choir, and also I'm not fifteen. Insulted, I abandon them and look for another place to eat. Seriously, it was like trying to find a place to eat in a high school cafeteria. I went to an open table and sat there. Mike decided it would be ok to come join me, and Chuck tagged along with him. They proceeded to rehearse their ocean chemistry joke that they would later be performing for the audience (Sam chimed in as well). I ate the rest of my sea meat and went in search of mom and dad. Then a strange cold man who could breathe fire underwater asked me to dance. He was very nice and also a wonderful dancer, but strange and very cold. Overall, I think it turned out to be fun, but I woke up in the middle of my dance.

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to add that I did in fact bury my real lungs in the sand to keep them safe while I was underwater.

    ReplyDelete