Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dreaming in PDF format

I had the most infuriating night of sleep last night. I tried to sleep and I was dreaming about something, but I was trying to find the right combination of scenarios. I had to scan through the computer-like system of my brain containing hundreds of similar, scenarios. I couldn't get the right combo each time I tried. Something was slightly off each time. I also couldn't view the entire file to see what images were in my head until I had opened them. I just kept getting it wrong. So basically, I rolled around in anger and frustration all night long until I woke at five in the morning from exasperation. It was like dreaming in pdf file format, except there were way more scenarios to sift through to make the story right. I hope that never happens again

No comments:

Post a Comment