Wednesday, March 25, 2009

High Blood Pressure Dragons, Verbal Gardens, and "The Cure"

I think I was in an Oregon Trail type game. I was only surviving glass woman. I glowed. It was kinda cool. Anyway, my brother and I made our way to an international camp ground when he disappeared. When I realized he was gone, I went looking for him. I came across a field of angry dragons and decided the best way to search would be by air. So I pulled my special spherical tire bike up onto the roof of the stable and drove off. Obviously, I could make my bike fly with my mind, so I scanned the ground below me. There were soldiers scattered through the field of angry dragons. They were running around like someone might if they were lost in a maze. My brother had fled the scene to retrieve "the cure." Honestly, you're guess is as good as mine, but "the cure" was not an idea or information, it was a physical, tangible object possibly in nucleic form. Then someone I know, who happened to be on the ground, stopped me in midair with his mind. I float back down to the ground and followed him into a verbal garden. He told me not to worry about the dragons. They were just having high blood pressure today. Instead, he asked me if I could account for all my past nicknames. I'm not even sure I know what that means, but I just knew that he wasn't supposed to know anything about that. It was startling, so I ran for it. I just thought of a hilarious comparison to make with my reaction, but I can't write it because I would not be the only person embarrassed by it. So anyway, I was busy being chased right before I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment