Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Magnetic Gravity Studies and Mink Herding in Ohio

This is really too difficult to explain, but I'll do my best here. I was a magnetic force last night. I don't know what I looked like because I couldn't see myself, but I was also not aware of my strange talents. I'm not sure I even had a body, though I had assumed that I did. Anyway, I was held in a museum while being tested in gravity studies. I didn't care so much for being someone's case study, all I knew was that I was missing the prom and not happy about it. The woman blowing the steam at me said I wouldn't have made it anyway because I would never have been able to get passed the metal detectors. I didn't find that very funny and decided to quit messing with these people. I broke through the glass barrier and took off sprinting. The magnetic field that radiated from me overpowered the security so I escaped easily. Once I was out, I was free to wander in the night, and wander I did. For some reason I ended up in Ohio on the top of a large hill. There I spot a herd of minks or rather, they were being herded by some Elf. As far as I know, minks don't travel in herds. I would also find it hard to believe that they would just be hanging out in Ohio, but who knows.

2 comments:

  1. Of course minks live in Ohio! We used to go mink hunting all the time!!!


    Or was that snipes......?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever even seen a live mink. Though I think snipes are equally as tricksy.

    ReplyDelete