Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Civil Unrest and GOUS's

I was hitchhiking with my little sister Abbie. There was civil unrest across the Arctic, and Abbie's legs had vanished as a result. We got to Houghton where my parents happened to be staying. I was happy to see them there until I realized what was going on at Houghton. They had been sitting in on a sermon at the Chapel where Justin preached. He was up front in Wesley Chapel inciting rebellion and revolution. I yelled at him from the back of the room, but my voice disappeared just like Ab's legs. Casualties of war, I suppose. Anyway, Justin (and only Justin) heard me shouting from the back, and in his anger, he conjured up a large tornado storm of (GOUS's) grapefruit of unusual size. I was chased out of the building.

No comments:

Post a Comment