Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hybrid Gators in Iceland

Last night, I was a tribal leader...again. I led "the invisible people" (they're not really invisible) on an excursion through Iceland. We had to pass through the maze of hybrid alligators. The hybrid alligators were half people, half alligator. They had human heads with scary eyes and human arms, but everything else was entirely alligator. The maze was in a large enclosed tent-like structure, similar to space mountain at Disney World. There were stepping stones to walk across in the maze, but the stepping stones were made of cardboard boxes that sunk further and further each time someone stepped on them. I think there were like fifty people in my company following me through. The most ridiculous part, I thought, was the ending of the maze. We were left stranded at the top of the tent-like structure and had to jump off........and I had to catch them each individually in a five gallon bucket. I did this until everyone was through. There were only a few casualties. Then we continued our journey in a moon bus that was also sinking slowly into the Dead Marshes of Iceland. "The invisible people" flickered on and off (its our defense mechanism when we're afraid). We were still in the moon bus when a large computer battle broke out, much like a water fight. People were throwing their old computers at each other. It was all good fun until our moon bus plunged off a cliff and into the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment