Friday, February 13, 2009

Spoon-billed Dinosaur Tribe and the Summer Festivals

I was a spoon-billed dinosaur tribe leader. I was the one who decided when and where we would migrate to. As dinosaur's, we would sometimes eat the weakest link. Harsh, I know, but we were dinosaurs. We also had two left eyes and two left arms. None of the other dinosaurs dared to make fun of us though, because we were very aggressive. At some point, I morphed back into a human with all my fellow tribe members. We began preparing for the summer festival which just so happened to be traditionally celebrated on that very evening. I had to fend off a rather irritating boy (a famous football players son) from running off with my turtles. One of my turtles got washed out into the backyard with the hose, but he was recovered. There was a giant swimming pool on the property where we were celebrating the summer festival. I snuck out later that night to see the lifeguard who was watching over all the people who had chosen to sleep on the concrete surrounding the pool. It was quite strange to see hundreds of people laying in the pool area on their towels asleep with the moon shining bright above them. That's all I can really recall for the time being. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I honestly don't know if the people by the pool were 'moon-tanning' or just sleeping. Could have been either.

    ReplyDelete