Monday, February 16, 2009

Galaxy Conquest Gear and Space Fashion

This weekend while I was home, I dreamed like crazy. It was like dreaming in double time. I had at least five wild dreams each night, but I can honestly only remember one. Meg, my roommate, sent me to the mall to get something for her, medicine possibly. The mall was in outer space. I had to fly to a distant planet where I found a very strange mall with very strange stores. There were humans, but there were also alien creatures which I could describe to you if there were time for that. Anyway, I was walking my turtle through the mall with me the first time, but I had only managed to discover half of the mall that time.  The second time I went alone and I discovered a new and glorious section of the mall that I had never seen before. There were stores dedicated to creatures living on underwater planets, space sports, leading rebellions, galaxy conquest gear, and of course space fashion. I walked through wanting to window shop. Meg needed whatever it was she needed in a timely fashion, so I got down to business looking for a store with no name on the corner of letter C and the number 17 streets. I went to pass through a strange twirling tunnel and slipped on some black ice (yes, they have that stuff in space too). My feet flew out from under me and I hit my head very hard on the ground as I fell. I think I was out for a few minutes because when I woke up there were aliens and humans hanging over my head (which was open), checking to make sure my brain was still functioning properly. The funny part is, I think I really did hit my head on the post of my real bed because my head really did hurt when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment