Monday, February 9, 2009

The Houghton Hog Friend

While I was away, I dreamed about being chased by the Houghton mascot, the Houghton Hog Friend (not the real mascot). I had gone to visit my friends. My roommate Lydia, an art major in real life, was charged with redesigning the entire lot that campus center sits on. She was working on new banisters for the third floor at the time. There was a room full of boys all learning synchronized step dancing (whatever that is). I had only a minute to talk to my roommate and take in the dancing spectacle before a huge wild hog started chasing me around campus. I resorted to climbing on its back, doing a bit of a bull riding act. However, the Hog Friend split in two beneath me, like a cell. He was very angry and had very large tusks. It was so weird and creepy. All I could do was take off running again. Fortunately, I woke up before any damage could be done to my torso.

No comments:

Post a Comment