Monday, February 2, 2009

Hugh Jackman and the Opera Monster

This one is from last week. I haven't been able to remember enough about the most recent ones, and this one well worth sharing.

There is a building with one half a large jacuzzi room and the other half an opera house. I was wandering around the jacuzzi room for a while before I took my seat in the opera house. Hugh Jackman was already there, but I didn't see him. I was off to the right in the middle rows somewhere when this horrible non-human looking Opera Monster emerged from under the stage. He came out roaring and breathing fire. All the people were terrified and tried to run away, but you know how slow going it is in huge crowds. Hugh Jackman, rose to the challenge. He took on the Opera Monster, pulling his super-flyer skate board out from under his seat. He was in the air with a shining lightsaber drawn before the Opera Monster had time to notice. Once spotting his opponent, the Opera Monster conjured a super-flyer skateboard with his mind and charged his enemy. Hugh Jackman winked at me and for some reason, I remember that being embarrassing. They beat each other with the red and blue while circling the chandelier over our heads. Hugh Jackman poked the Opera Monster in the eye with his lightsaber just to taunt him. The crowd roared with laughter. The back doors to the opera house burst open, but I never saw who came through because I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment